Skip to content

Firefighters Respond to Mobile Home

Lint buildup in a dryer duct caused a fire Thursday, October 27th. Firemen quickly extinguished the blaze before major damage occurred.
Photo Submitted / Lexington Progress

Article by Steve Corlew-

Henderson County firefighters quickly extinguished a blaze underneath a mobile home, Thursday, October 27, 2022.

Firemen determined that the cause of the fire was due to lint buildup in a dryer duct vent underneath the home. Stations 1, 2, and 7 responded to the fire in the 15,000 block of Tennessee 104 North. Firefighters quickly contained and extinguished the blaze.

Henderson County Fire Chief Lynn Murphy reminds everyone that lint is highly flammable and…

For complete coverage, see the November 2nd edition of The Lexington Progress.

Subscribe Today!

Leave a Comment