Article by Chief Lynn Murphy-
At 2:15 p.m. Tuesday afternoon, February 1, 2022, Henderson County Fire Stations 6, 7, and 9 were paged to respond to a mobile home fire in the 200 block of Crosser Lane off Hwy. 22 A.
The first firefighters to arrive found the rear of the home on fire. Firefighters were able to quickly contain and extinguish the fire saving the home. A nearby burning brush pile that was left unattended spread to the home and up an exterior wall. As a reminder, it is illegal to leave any fire unattended. Anyone who starts a fire that results in…
For the complete story, see the February 9th edition of The Lexington Progress.