Article by Lynn Murphy-
Henderson County Fire Department Stations 4, 7, and 10 responded to a house fire late on the afternoon of Sunday, April 11, 2021 on Alberton Road near Mazies Chapel Road. The first firefighters to arrive found smoke coming from the home, made entry, and extinguished a fire in the kitchen. The rest of the home suffered damage from heat and smoke. The cause of the fire was from the cook stove being accidentally left on that resulted in a grease fire. The occupants were…
For complete coverage, see the April 14th edition of The Lexington Progress.