Skip to content

Fire On County Line Road

A mobile home fire located on County Line Road, was believed to be started by leaving the cook stove on, accidentally. 
Photo Submitted / The Lexington Progress

Article by Henderson County Fire Chief Lynn Murphy-

At 1:13 p.m. the afternoon of Monday, March 11th, Stations 2, 3, and 7 were dispatched to a mobile home fire located in the 1000 block on County Line Road. The fire was out upon arrival. The fire started in the kitchen on the cook stove that was accidentally left on. Two occupants were present at the time. One outside the home and the other inside the home asleep. Fortunately, the occupant asleep awakened to the smoke and made it out of the home safely. The other occupant managed to…

For the complete story, see the March 13th edition of The Lexington Progress.

Subscribe Today!

Leave a Comment