Fire on Mig Drive

A fire broke out at the Positech building on Mig Drive on Wednesday, May 29th, around 11:00 a.m.
Photo By: W. Clay Crook / The Lexington Progress

Article by W. Clay Crook-

The Lexington Fire Department responded to a fire at the Positech building on Mig Drive on Wednesday, May 29th, around 11:00 a.m.  Traffic was blocked by the Lexington Police Department from the road, and the Henderson County Solid Waste facility also closed due to electrical issues from next door. Vinyl siding on the corner of the Positech building, as well as portions of the blacktop caught on fire from a fire on the electrical pole, believed to…

For complete coverage, see the June 5th edition of The Lexington Progress.

Subscribe Today!

Leave a Comment