By Chief Lynn Murphy, Henderson County Fire Department –
At 4:21 a.m. Friday morning, January 25th, t Henderson County Fire Department Stations 4, 7, and 9 were dispatched to a reported residential fire in the 400 block of Harrington Rd in the Middleburg Community. The first firefighter arrived five minutes later to report the fire extinguished with only smoke removal needed. The cause of the fire was a result of a candle being …
For the complete story, see the January 30th edition of The Lexington Progress.