Skip to content

Confirmed Lives Saved From Fire

A local residence caught fire, on April 9th, due to the dryer vent not being properly cleaned out.
Photo By: W. Clay Crook / The Lexington Progress

Station’s 1, 2, and 7 were dispatched at 3:30 a.m. Monday morning to a reported house fire in the 7000 block of Highway 412 West, Lexington. The first firefighter arrived at 3:39 a.m. to find smoke coming from the home. It was discovered the clothes dryer, which was located in the utility room, was on fire and was quickly extinguished by firefighters. A smoke alarm, located in the hallway of the sleeping area, had sounded, alerting the occupants allowing them…

For the complete story, see the April 11th edition of The Lexington Progress.

Subscribe Today!

Leave a Comment